Simplifi comes built in with some network diagnostics including Ping, Traceroute and Nslookup. To utilize these services;
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > Network >> Diagnostics
- Here you can ping or traceroute using the IPv4 or IPv6 settings or you can enter in your own address by highlighting and typing over the current address. You can then ping or traceroute your address’s if you’d like.