Within the Simplifi Core dashboard, administrators have the ability to create payment profiles to use towards Simplifi invoices
- Navigate to the Simplifi Core administrative dashboard
- Under the Finance section, select 'Payment Profiles' from the left side list
- Select '+ Add Payment Profile' from the top right corner
- Input the billing information for the credit card you are looking to upload to the account.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom right corner when you are finished inputing your information
The billing information input into the 'General' fields must match what your credit card company has on file for the card. If the card is declined for an 'AVS MISMATCH', the information being input does not match what your credit card company has on file, and you will need to reach out to them for resolution.
- When your payment profile has been created, you can then navigate to the 'Invoices' tab on the left side of screen to use toward any unpaid invoices.
If you are set up for autopay by credit card, the system will used the payment method(s) on file to satisfy invoices when they are generated. For more information on autopay by credit card, please reach out to email@example.com