Attended Transfer: you have an opportunity to speak with the called party before transferring the call for pickup.
1. Press the Transfer softkey: this will place the caller on hold.
2. Use the key pad to dial the number (extension or 10-digit number) and speak to the part you are interested in transferring the original call to.
3. Press the Transfer softkey again to complete your transfer, or Press the Conference softkey to speak to both parties.
Direct Transfer: The current active call is transferred with no dialog between you and the called party or caller.
1. Press the Transfer softkey: this will place the other party on hold.
2. Use the key pad to enter the number. (extension or 10-digit number)
3. Press B. Transfer softkey again to send call off to desired party.
Direct Transfer to External: Enables you to transfer a call to another number.
1. Press the Transfer softkey during an active call: this will place the other party on hold.
2. Press **55 then enter the 10-digit phone number or extension to which you want to transfer the call.
3. Press the Transfer softkey to complete the transfer.