Instruction for manually provisioning a Grandstream model DP750 and DP752 DECT base station with cordless handset.
Check for the base station's IP address
- Press “Menu” ( or ) Use arrow keys to reach Settings > Info.
- Press the “Select” softkey to display Info page, browse the screen to find the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway information for your DP750/DP752.
Default Username: admin
Default Password: listed on a sticker on the back of the device.
*For older devices without the sticker, use admin as the password
- Log into the GUI interface of the phone via the IP address
- Navigate to Profiles > Profile 1 > General.
- Profile Active should be set to Yes.
- Enter the account SIP Server.
- Prefer Primary SIP Server should be set to Yes.
Navigate to Dect > SIP Accounts.
- Enter the SIP device's user name.
- Enter the SIP device's user name again.
- Enter the SIP device's password.
- Enter the Name of the Device. This will be displayed on the phone's screen.
- Change Active to the toggle on the right. This may look a bit confusing. It might seem as though it is set for no but all accounts, but if the right toggle is selected, they are set to Yes.
This should register the phone. If the phone does not register, try going to Profiles > Profile 1 and then to Network Settings to change the DNS type from A record to SRV.