Assuming you are already logged into web GUI. If not, please refer back to "Simplifi Web GUI Basic Info" for information on how to login into your device.
- Select the System Updates tab
- System Updates Screen - From this screen, you can verify firmware is the latest level and/or check and update via a Internet or USB connection. If a available firmware is available, it would show under the Internet Update section. click "install" to download latest version.
- Check the checkbox to have your Simplifi device automatically download firmware as it becomes available.
- Once "Install" is clicked, the below progress bar will fill up and your firmware will be download from the internet onto your device.
- Once the progress bar fills up, your device will reboot and your updated firmware settings will remain.
- Previous settings will remain, however it may be a good rule of them to verify the setup wizard just in case.