Setting a carrier APN helps enforce carrier privileges and settings. Setting the APN may increase Cellular signal and transmission which then may increase user experience. To set your APN, please follow below instructions found on the WAN settings.
To access WAN settings please follow below steps;
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter my.simplifi.io or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > Network >> Interfaces >>> CELL-Edit
- Enter your APN into the APN field and click Save