Changing your GUI or Admin Password prevents unauthorized changes to your Simplifi settings. Please note that the Default WiFi password and GUI passwords are the same while changing one does not effect the other. Therefore it is best to change both if you change one. The GUI Password must be a minimum of 8 characters and can be alphanumeric
Simplifi comes preprogrammed with a WiFi Password which is located on the back of the device or on the box label. To change this default password, perform the below steps
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > System >> Administration
- Enter the password you would like in the Password and Confirmation fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save.