To find out which carrier you are using, you have two options.
- Eject the SIM Card and verify the carrier name on the SIM Card.
- To do this, gently push up on the SIM Card located on the bottom of the unit.
- Log into the GUI and check your carrier settings
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login
- On the main “Status” page, look under “Cellular Status” for the Operator name.