To find out your cellular signal strength. Log into the GUI and check your carrier settings
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Ensure your entering 192.168.10.1 or in the event this dosen’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login
- On the main “Status” page, look under “Cellular Status” for the Carrier information.
- Refer to the signal strength under the “RSSI” field
Any RSSI reading between -50 and -100 is considered good with -100 being the best.