You can create a conference with other parties using the phone’s conference function. You can create a conference at any time between an active call and a call on hold (on the same or another line. While in a conference, your phone’s display will be populated with Conference related and functions.
SETTING UP A CONFERENCE
- Call the first
- Press the Conference function of your The active call is placed on hold.
- Call a second party.
- When this party answers press the Conference function to add them to the
Repeat the following per person you wish to add to the conference.
- Press the Conference function to add another All members in the conference will be placed on hold.
- Dial the next party member.
- Press Conference function again to add them to the
Conference management is a capability granted to the person setting up the conference. With conference management you can view all parties in a conference call; you can also add, hold, remove, and mute specific conference participants. These functions are only available on certain phones.
To manage a conference you will simply press the Manage Conference function on your phone. Your phone display will populate with Conference Management-related elements and functions.
Add - use the Add function to add members to the conference. Once the add function is accessed, adding members to the conference is the same as described above in Setting Up A Conference. Note: The Add function will only be available if you can add members to the conference. Your system administrator determines the maximum allowed participants in a conference.
- Dial the party member.
- Once the party answers, press the Conference function.
- Repeat for each person you wish to add to the
Mute - a muted party member can hear all parties in the conference, and no party can hear the muted party.
- To mute a party, select the party and press the Mute
- To unmute a party, select the party and press the Unmute
Hold - A party member on Hold can not hear the conference, nor can any parties in the conference hear them.
- To put a party on Hold, select the party and press the Hold function.
- To return the party to the conference, select the party and press the Resume
Remove - Use the Remove function to remove a party from the conference.