DO NOT DISTURB (DND)
Rejects incoming calls automatically if no other devices share the number. Callers can be forwarded to voicemail when DND is enabled.
1. Select the button that is under DND on your phone display.
2. A DND icon will display at the top of the screen.
3. Press the button under DND to toggle the feature on or off.
1. Press the Microphone button to mute the microphone during a call.
2. Press the Microphone button again to unmute the microphone.
1. Press the plus/minus key on the phone console to adjust the volume of the receiver when you are on a call.
1. Press the plus/minus key on the phone console to adjust the volume of the ringer when the phone is idle.