MAKING A SPEED DIAL CALL
1. Scroll to the speed dial page with the corresponding contact.
2. Press the corresponding softkey to dial corresponding contact.
3. Call will dial out when contact button has been pressed.
PROGRAMMING SPEED DIAL
1. Press and hold an unused line key for about five seconds.
2. Use Left/Right or the Switch softkey to scroll through the type of line keys available until you locate Speed Dial.
- Account ID: Select the phone Line to associate with this line key.
- Label: Enter the name you would like displayed on the line key label.
- Value: Enter the phone number you would like this line key to dial.
3. Press the Save softkey to accept your changes.
Note: Press and hold an already assigned softkey to reassign the key to another number.