Rebooting of your device could refresh your device and any changed settings you have made. While not entirely necessary, it is a good rule of them to reboot your device either manually (unplugging and re-plugging) or through the GUI. To reboot your device using the GUI please follow below steps;
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > System >> Reboot
- Click on the Perform Reboot button
Rebooting your device will cause you to lose connectivity to your network. After you see a solid green light under the Status LED, it is recommend to reconnect to your network to enjoy continued Internet.