Out of the box Simplifi will broadcast on the best Router mode. However, if you would like to change the mode for optimal performance with WiFi devices you can.
WiFi Mode Legacy -Legacy (a, b, g) I assume..
WiFi Mode N - N can allow speeds of 240Mbps +
WiFi Mode - AC - AC can allow speeds of 720Mbps+
Please follow below steps to change your WiFI Mode
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > Network >> Wireless >>> Edit
- You can also click on the blue SSID on the bottom of the Status Homepage
- Scroll down to the Mode dropdown.
- Select the Mode you would like to operate on
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
- The page will refresh and take you back to the Wireless Overview page