Simplifi comes out of the box with common network setings for most applications, however you can edit and configure certain settings for your application. We recommend you make these changes in conjunction with your network or IT policy or personnel as editing some of these changes without knowledge could impair your user experience.
To enable/disable DHCP settings, please follow below steps;
- Ensure you are connected to the Simplifi device either via WiFi or LAN cable
- Open a internet browser and enter 192.168.10.1 or in the event this doesn’t work, you can enter 192.168.2.1 which will work on either WiFi or LAN connection
- Username - Simplifi
- Password - found on the back of your device or on the label found on the packaging box
- Click Login > Network >> Interfaces >>> (click the interface you would to edit DHCP settings) -Edit
- Scroll to the bottom and click the checkbox to Disable DHCP server for this interface.
Change the necessary settings of your LAN connection and click Save